1. HOLDER IDENTIFICATION
Company Name: ALUCAN ENTEC, SA
Registered Office: Avda. Del Mogent, 242-250. Pol. Ind. El Mogent. 08450 LLINARS DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
Phone: +34 934609820
ALUCAN ENTEC, SA, is the owner of the website that you visit and is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, therefore, in the processing of your personal data, it guarantees compliance with current regulations on the matter of data protection LOPDGDD and RGPD, as well as the regulations on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), for which the following treatment information is provided.
Access to and use of this website is prohibited to minors under 18 years of age.
ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A. informs that there are computer programs to limit browsing by filtering or blocking certain content.
3. SHIPPING AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sending personal data is mandatory to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and/or carry out commercial or commercial operations with ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A. Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to carry out the requests made by the interested party or subscribe to our newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request from you at all times are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data you send or provide us through these forms are true, truthful and pertinent for the purpose for which they have been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
1. Those that we specifically indicate on each of the pages where the electronic registration, contact, consultation or similar form appears.
2. Respond to your requests and inform about our services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
3. To facilitate our users to subscribe to our publications, periodicals or blog.
4. To be able to compile statistics for commercial purposes.
5. To send own commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal or telephone means, as well as companies that collaborate with ALUCAN ENTEC, SA These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
6. To facilitate becoming a follower of the profiles of ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A. in the social networks that link on our website. In this regard, we want you to know that the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks will be governed by the privacy policies of these networks, so that the exercise of rights by ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A. It will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, for this reason we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks you review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is given either by the fulfillment of a contract, or by your own consent.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY, CONSERVATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by all our collaborators or employees in any phase of the services we provide, your data being used exclusively for the purposes that we have indicated above.
Your data will be kept for the period essential to carry out the commission, as well as to comply with current legislation. In the case of accepting to receive commercial communications from ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A., they will be kept as long as you do not request their cancellation.
ALUCAN ENTEC, SA, guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the cases provided by law and in the case in which said transfer is protected by law, or is essential in order to fulfill the requested service and/or contracted. In the case of transferring your data outside of these cases, we will expressly request your authorization.
We do not carry out international data transfers outside the European Union.
6. INCORPORATION OF THIRD-PARTY DATA
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, you may send us a written communication to the registered office of ALUCAN ENTEC, SA, or to the email that appears on our website, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition must include a photocopy of your ID or other document that allows us to identify you the rights you can exercise are the following:
1. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
2. Right to make a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if it considers it appropriate.
3. Right to unsubscribe from our subscription services, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in your request: LOW SUBSCRIPTION.
4. Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. Although this revocation in no case will be retroactive.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
9. SECURITY MEASURES
ALUCAN ENTEC, S.A., has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data that you provide us. Thus, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. However, the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not 100% secure.